Quantcast

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

Advertising

We've never done much advertising but I'm considering doing something now. Looking on course with last year and I'm interested in bringing that up a bit. Not looking at spending a fortune and I'm leaning towards post cards as we've done it in the past but would like some input. What's the best (in regards to return) economical advertising you've done.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...

Grammarly Writing Support

The #1 Writing Tool

Grammarly Writing Support

Most 'economical' advertising we have done has been in the newspaper. It is cheap and we got a surprisingly good ROI on it (don't have an actual figure, just know I was surprised at how many people mentioned the ad). Mail outs had a good ROI, but you need to pay a professional to design them and send them out in bulk to get a good enough discount.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Have you checked out Joe's Latest Blog?

• By Joe Marconi in Joe's Blog
      There are many things to consider when creating a marketing plan. Among them are establishing a budget, what forms of media should be used, and whether traditional advertising, such as TV, radio, and print, is still relevant.  And of course, how much should be allocated to social media and digital advertising?
      All the above are essentials to any marketing plan. However, the first step is ensuring that you have a healthy workplace and that your employees understand your company’s culture and the overall mission and vision. 
      We all know that happy employees create happy customers. No form of advertising can overcome a toxic workplace with unhappy employees. If your employees are not creating an amazing customer experience, your marketing plan will not work.
      Advertising and marketing may bring in customers, but the people in your company creating an amazing customer experience will be the most important component of your marketing plan.  It’s the customer experience that sells work and gives the customer a reason to return. 
      Creating an amazing employee experience, which creates an amazing customer experience, is also the most cost-effective part of your marketing plan. In fact, it cost next to nothing.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found