Quantcast

xrac

Fund Raises 91K for Homeless Man

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      As I walked in the customer waiting room, I witnessed a customer yelling at one of my service advisors. Being a professional, she kept silent and let the man vent. He was complaining that the brakes we just installed were squealing and that this was unacceptable and wanted an answer to WHY this happened.

I stood back for a minute and usually do not get into the middle. It is better to let the advisor handle the situation. But this was different. As is voice increased in volume, my patience diminished.

Finally, I stepped in, and with my voice raised a few decibels, said, "Sir, why do you feel the need to yell. We are talking about a brake squeal. This is not a problem. A problem is when you are laying in a hospital bed with tubes down your throat and hooked up to life support. Put things into perspective. Just let me know when I can look at the brakes."

His entire mood changed. He said, "Yes, I guess you are right. I will check my schedule and get back to you."

I don't know if he will come back or not. But, in this situation, it was more important to let my service advisor feel that I had her back.
    • By AutoShopOwner News
      Toyota has announced starting prices of $23,155 for the face-lifted 2010 Tundra pickup and $39,330 for the 2010 Sequoia SUV. The Tundra base price is up 3 percent compared with the 2009 model. The Sequoia is up 12.5 percent.

View the full article
    • By AutoShopOwner News
      Ford Motor Co. had its corporate credit rating raised today by Standard and Poor's Ratings Services, but the agency remains concerned about Ford's cash flow in the coming months.

View the full article
    • By AutoShopOwner News
      Ford Motor Co. had its corporate credit rating raised today by Standard and Poor's Ratings Services, but the agency still raised concerns about Ford's cashflow in the coming months.

View the full article
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors