Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
Joe Marconi

Mitchell1 Opens Up Next Workshop Registration

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By autoguy
      What's everyone using and what do you prefer in terms of online parts ordering? Are you using something integrated into your shop software or a standalone website from napa, o'rielly, advance, autozone, or other local or regional parts supplier? What do you like about it?
      Using Napa Prolink and AdvancePro along with worldpac speedial
    • By carjunkie
      Hi Everyone. 
      I have been lurking on this board for a while. I have read a lot of posts and have been shopping for a shop to buy. I have heard and seen so many misrepresentations from existing shops that it's difficult for me to trust any seller's claims.
      I would like to have about a six bay shop. So, my question is buy a shop or build a shop? I am very interested to hear any comments from the experienced.
      Thanks in advance
    • By AutoShopOwner
      CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
      WORLDPAC SUPPLIER & TRAINING EXPO WELCOMES ADVANCE PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMERS
      Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
      National Harbor, Maryland - June 10 – 14, 2020
      What Your Package Includes:
      Five day, four night accommodations at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, MD (Washington DC) for (1) person Airfare - round trip for (1) person Transportation to and from the hotel for (1) person All meals; Thursday, Friday and Saturday (breakfast, lunch, breaks and dinner) for (1) person Entrance to all your pre-selected training classes Thursday, Friday and Saturday Supplier Expos – 2 evenings (Thursday and Friday) Saturday evening social event Special pricing on Tool & Equipment Dedicated hospitality staff exclusively for WORLDPAC guests Networking opportunities with OE manufacturers, suppliers, technical/business educators and independent repair shops COMING SOON VIDEO

• By James Boswell
      Hello,
      I am trying to get some real-world perspective on using the Mitchell 1 system. Specifically, I am trying to account for bad debt, but setting it up as a payment type doesn't seem to be a good idea because it shows in my Revenue reporting as a taxable sale. Is there any way to adjust this or is their a best practice for tracking bad debt?
      On another note, I would love to be able to chat with someone who has used this system for years and is willing to share some of their best practices in general. Let me know if you might be open to starting a dialogue.
      Thanks,
      Jim
    • By KDshopNEA
      Hey All,
      My name is Karla, I had previously owned a 3-bay mechanical repair shop in Burlington, VT for 6 years and built it to maintain an outstanding reputation and provide a comfortable income. I had the opportunity to sell my half of the business and finalized that deal this past fall. I have worked in all areas of the auto repair industry over the past 15 years, graduated from a two-year ASE certified auto tech program and went on to earn my Bachelor’s in business and a masters degree in executive leadership. 
      I have some capital I will be contributing to the planning and opening of a new shop and am very open to meeting potential partners/investors in all areas of the country. I greatly look forward to building something new in a location new to me.
      Anyway, I’d like to welcome all /any interest and to answer any questions about joining forces in shop planning and management. Please do not hesitate to contact me, thanks for considering!
      —Karla

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors