Quantcast

Anyone Heard of Bolt On Solutions?

They set me up as a beta site to try their oil sticker printing and text messaging modules. The oil sticker is not pretty, I prefer printing mine on a static cling with my logo etc. Theirs is on a standard permanent sticker that will be hard to remove. The text functions have a ways to go too. Originally they said they would hook me up with the ability to use my oil sticker printer and static clings, but have not heard back from them..... Maybe they just forgot about me!

Hi Joe, I have heard of them. I was going to use them for the text add on, just did not decide if i wanted to add on a third party software to our Mitchell. We recently switched over to SE and it has harder to write Estimates, so i did not want to add anything else at this point. I believe Mitchell is working on a text feature.

Jim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      I will never forget the day when a customer, who didn't like the price, took cash out of his pocket, crumbled up the cash, and threw the money at me. 
      This customer clearly crossed the line, in my opinion. 
      Before I tell the rest of this "true" story, I would like to hear from you: How would you have handled this situation? 

• By carmcapriotto
      Jeff Cox, President, Automotive Maintenance and Repair Association 
      Jim Bennett, Carmasters Automotive, Norfolk, VA, and  ATI Coach
      Key Talking Points
      MAP- The Motorist Assurance Program is an Automotive Industry initiative built on vehicle inspection, repair and maintenance standards developed over the last 25 years. The MAP standards were developed for the sole purpose of instilling trust in the relationship between you – the motorist – and your chosen MAP participating service provider. MAP Vision- A world in which every motorist trusts the automotive maintenance and repair industry MAP Mission- Dedicated to equipping the automotive maintenance and repair industry with standards that build trusted relationships with the motorist. Building consistency and transparency with standards Non for profit Required vs recommend when it comes to safety and consistent communication with technicians  $150 per year to join and be certified- online training and online test, when a group joins there is a group discount (NAPA BDG), will also join store locator on motorist.org. Available on mobile devices and computers.     Accessing content/material-eLearning, API for DVI integration MAP follows and gets updated on bills, guidelines, and regulations that states require that you might not be aware of. MAP also tracks and segments by category (oil-tire disposal etc). Also has a separate listing for federal laws A free program for schools- contact AMRA.org The Sears class action on shocks - a catalyst for MAP Hosts technical conferences that members are invited to, and presentations of past conferences are also available online Has consumer-based videos- motorist.org (consumer-facing). Why the oil change is now $99.00, tire repair standards  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partner:
      Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Joe Marconi
      I will be at the Elite Invitational next week and also making a presentation on "Identifying Your Ideal Customer." 
      If you are attending the event, please let me know. I would enjoy getting together. 
      For more information, click the link below. 

• By Joe Marconi
      Shop Owners, do you have an apprenticeship program at your shop?  If not, why not?  
      With so many shops looking for techs these days, perhaps one of the best ways is to grow your own. On of the best programs out there is the NAPA Apprenticeship Program.  https://member.napaautocare.com/getmedia/3f59adca-04c7-4be1-9f79-c551a25f0065/1-AutoCare-Apprentice-Program-Handbooks.pdf?ext=.pdf
      I know, I know, you may have immediate needs for a tech, I get that. But if we all start today to hire an apprentice, we are building for the future. And with the right program, you can get a tech up to speed in a lot less time than you think. Plus, how long have you been looking for that tech you need?  
      I would like to hear from shop that have an apprenticeship program, and how it's working for them. 

• Heavy Duty Parts Fleetcross
    • By champtires

Premium Member Content 

This content is hidden to guests, one of the benefits of a paid membership. Please login or register to view this content.

• Our Sponsors

Flash Sale + Social Proof