Quantcast

farnandas

Vacation Tracking Software

Hi guys. Do you have any suggestions on a nice Vacation Tracking software? We want

a software that really help us manage our Vacation Accrual, Vacation tracker. Right now

we are using the system called "vacationtrackingsoftware.org" . We want some thing

better. A software that can be used offline and could be integrated to Project / Absentee

management software. A some kind of Leave tracking Software.

vacationtrackingsoftware.org is good but it does NOT have an amazing Time tracking

application. In addition, their system is very straight forward . We need a very

complex software. In addition , i need to burn our budget by the end of the year. This

vacationtrackingsoftware.org are too cheap :(

It doesn’t have offline running feature, you must have to be always online for using this

software.

vacation track software

Edited by farnandas

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Free Simple Shop Management Software

Hey Everyone, I'm Ricardo from Complete Auto Reports.  You may have heard about the shop management software that we made at a shop in Linden NJ.  We've been really busy over the last year trying to refine the process at a shop through the software.  We have come up with something we think that people can and will benefit from.  We want to start with smaller auto repair facilities who are looking for something to transition out of paper and pen, as well as word documents and/or excel spreadsheets.   We've taken our software and made a free package that allows the following from any device with a updated and functional browser: Take appointments from your customers Digital Vehicle Inspections - Included in every service request and sent to each customer if performed Workflow - Pending, Under Process, Awaiting Approval, Approval Completed, Work In Progress, Completed Ratings - Customers can communicate ratings directly to you Messages - You can communicate with customers through the platform Customer App - All service history available, can schedule appointments with the app, transfer vehicle records to new owners Sales Reports 100% mobile - Works on everything from your 5inch iPhone to your desktop.  You can presently upload all of your customer information: name, address, phone numbers, email. Paid for versions offer parts ordering through PartsTech.com and Employeement modules that track employee time on jobs. Are there members here who are interested in trying the free platform to see if it's a fit for their business? Anyone interested in the paid for versions, can also get 60 days of free use and discounted rates available from our SEMA promotions.

By CAR_AutoReports, in Management Software, Web Sites & Internet

• 0 replies
    • What Auto Repair Management Software are you Using?

The way I see it, I don't know how any shop owner can run an auto business today without a computer management system. What systems are you using and what advantages or disadvantages do you see?

By Carguy, in Management Software, Web Sites & Internet

• 118 replies
    • How are automotive shop owners handling vacation season?

In my 38 year business career, it has always been an issue with summer vacations.  We want our employees to enjoy life, but the summer is our busiest time. What are shop owners doing to maintain production, while balancing vacation time?  

By Joe Marconi, in Human Resources, Payroll and Training

• 1 reply
    • #DeleteFacebook? Are they tracking me?

Yes they are tracking us, but we know this, right? I was with a group of people very recently, and they were all thinking about getting off their facebook accounts because of the latest backlash around facebook and their data. The hashtag #DeleteFacebook has picked up some steam and media outlets are all talking about it. Almost as if they didn't know that Facebook was collecting all of their data and when they accessed their facebook app on their phone or mobile device, facebook was tracking a lot more. That's the trade-off for using their free service. Facebook gets loads of data, shows you targeted ads, and is able to monetize that data. Google does the same, its all about the data and parsing that data for profit. Even when you delete your data, is it really gone?  So the question is, will this hurt facebook? Memberships from the younger generation are declining already, as they flock to snapchat and instagram, so now with a concern of, "what is facebook doing with my information out there", is this a problem for them? Maybe not, we'll have to wait and see. Facebook is part of so many people's daily lives, so it will be interesting to see where this all goes and if it affects them. Facebook will not last forever because it simply isn't "cool" to the younger generation. It'll probably change and let's not forget that they own Instagram, WhatsApp and a bunch of other companies. Tip...if you don't want your data tracked, shut off your settings in your facebook account, your apps, and your phone privacy settings. There are many tutorials online that can help you. 🙂

By Alex, in Outside The Shop

• 2 replies
    • Mitchell Software Pricing

Just wondering if I was the only fool who signed up for Mitchell 1 at $149 per month, only to realize that this was an "introductory" offer for 6 months and the price then jumps to $219 monthly. My sales person didn't make this clear at the time I signed the contract. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

By spenceauto, in Management Software, Web Sites & Internet

• 3 replies
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors