Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
xrac

Mobile 1 Annual Protection

We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 

We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By Jeremy Glassco
      I get asked this many times.  How would I use a custom mobile app if I had one for my shop?
      Take a moment to think about that.
      Imagine what you could do IF you had a custom mobile app for your vehicle owner customers to download, interact with, and engage with your brand?
      I'm noticing this trend in the food industry, retail industry, and now even in the medical industry.
      What about our auto repair industry niche?
      We're working on version 7.3, and part of what I love to do is get great feedback and build it into our upcoming versions.
      What about you.
      What type of features would an auto repair professional like yourself want in your dream app?
      Please share your ideas here and my hard working team of app gurus will get on it!
    • By Mark Johnson
      Shop owners did you hear? If you have been affected by COVID-19 you are eligible for a SBA disaster loan of up to $2M. This loan is from the Federal Government with interest an rate of 3.75% and up 30yrs payment term. It is not available in private financial institutions (banks).

ALL STATES CAN NOW APPLY!   
      So what information do you need?
      A LOT!
      ●    Most recent Federal income tax returns
      ●    Personal Financial Statement
      ●    Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts
      ●    You Fill out All SBA Paperwork
      ●    Year-end profit-and-loss statement and balance sheet for that tax year
      ●    A current year-to-date profit-and-loss statement
      ●    Monthly sales figures for increases in the amount of economic injury.

And there may be even more!

We are currently helping shop owners navigate through the applications process.

For more info call us at 1954-324-0803 or book an appointment at https://calendly.com/markjohnsontaxplanner/45min

View full article
    • By JimO
      Last week a sales rep from a local Mercedes parts department stopped in to see me. He has been to my location several times in the past, always polite and professional. He handed me a paper with several topics highlighted such as extended parts dept. business hours during the week, Saturday hours, on-line ordering and mobile diagnostics. He provided additional information about each topic but the item that concerned me was mobile diagnostics. He explained that today’s vehicles are so complex that in many cases they require proprietary OEM equipment, information and training to efficiently repair them which they can provide, for a fee, at my location. He went on to tell me that they are equipping two vehicles, one vehicle for diagnostics and the other vehicle equipped with a compressor, tire machine and balancer. Whoa.... now he lost me, we need assistance replacing tires? Seems to me this mobile task force is NOT our friend but instead our foe, a wolf in sheep’s clothing. They are gearing up to provide mobile repairs in my area at my customers homes and work places, not good. I expressed my concern and he quickly informed me that everyone else that he had presented this concept to were very pleased to be able to receive assistance (for a fee) when needed and did not look at this as competition. This dealership is owned by Lithia, one of the top ten largest dealers in America. I doubt if we, the local independent repair community, could keep two mobile repair vehicles busy enough to warrant their existence. Fine, they are willing to “help” me (for a fee) with problem jobs at my location but I feel they are clearly after my customers. What are your thoughts? Are there any dealers in your area also offering this same service? 
    • By Joe Marconi
      Usually the winter drops off in sales, but along with car counts.  This year is different.  Customers seem consumed with debt and worried about thier finances, and putting off needed vehicle maintenance.  Not good.  In the long run this leads to breakdowns and larger repair bills. 
    • By ncautoshop
      It's that time of year again folks! VisionKC is coming up right around the corner. 
      And that means that the annual ASOG dinner is ramping up its registration efforts!
      The dinner is open for all to attend, regardless of membership to ASOG and all proceeds go to the ASOG scholarship efforts!
      ASOG will bring another lucky shop owner with 3 years or less in business to VisionKC. This will be the 3rd scholarship the group has provided, but it certainly won't be the last. We look forward to providing scholarships to events all over the country, and working to ensure scholarship winners are given the tools and paths needed to succeed. 
      Jacob and Lacey Bunyard were last year's winners - when we met Jacob and Lacey things were tough! It wasn't just the business that was suffering, through the suffering of the business, Jacob and Lacey's family...their children were paying the true price. 
      Today, Jacob and Lacey, through the connections and offerings presented at VisionKC have turned the business from a significant liability into a resource which provides a good life for their family. 
      We've also offered scholarships to the greatest automotive show in the south east,  ASTE by The Independent Garage Owners Of NC and seen tremendous growth of that shop owner as well. 

We ask that you, as shop owners, and part of the automotive family join us for dinner. We ask that you support our efforts to improve this industry,  even if it's one shop at a time. And most of all, we ask that you join us in continuing to bring unity to shops nationwide, to continue to share a vision of something better for this industry - a higher potential, a better life for owners who haven't been given the opportunity to see there's a better, more profitable way. 

Isn't it time that we stop seeing each other as competition, but as allies? 

Please join us for dinner if you are able.
      Information about the dinner is available at 
      www.asog.site

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors