Quantcast

OEScanTools.com

OEScanTools.com "IN SHOPPING CART" Deal of the Day!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Increase auto repair sales by adding to the cart

Retail stores have known for a long time that adding or increasing the size of shopping carts also increases sales. Consumers may go to the store with a list, but as they pass through the aisles, having a cart makes it easy to add to that list.  While your repair shop does not use shopping cart, the same strategy can used. Every customer that books an appointment as done so with some sort of list; an oil change service, a brake issue, tire rotation, etc.  Through an effective multipoint inspection and looking at service schedules, you can make suggestions to your customers that can add to their cart; essentially increasing sales per vehicle. One last thing: Always make service and repair suggestions to the customer that is in their best interest and have value, and you can’t go wrong.  It’s actually great customer service. 

By Joe Marconi, in Joe’s Business Tips For Shop Owners

• 0 replies
    • [Webinar] Employee Management Made Easy – Exclusively for AutoShopOwner Members

This is an exclusive invitation to all AutoShopOwner members! You are invited to Elite's Employee Management Made Easy webinar on Tue, Feb 13, 2018 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM EST! Join Elite at this powerful course and you’ll see just how easy it is to improve employee morale, drive up productivity, and increase your profits. During this webinar you will learn… the key fundamentals of employee management proven tips on how you can improve employee morale how to deal with the most difficult employees  

By Alex, in Shop Management Coaching, Business Training, Consulting

• 1 reply
    • Happy Thanksgiving- Wishing all ASO Members the very best!

I want to take this time at Thanksgiving to say thank you to all AutoShopOwner members. We have a lot to be thankful for and ASO would not be the great sucess if it were not for all the amazing members and the contributions you make to the forums.   From the very start of the ASO, the goal was to raise the level of the auto repair industry and to help each other through the day today operations of running a repair shop. We have done that a more! And there is more to come in the future!   From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!   Joe Marconi

By Joe Marconi, in AutoShopOwner Announcements

• 9 replies
    • ASO Members ONLY – But I've got to use that “F” Word!

Hello ASO Member!
      You may not know, but a couple of years ago, I released “The Shop Owner’s Unfair Advantage”. It was a 5 week training course to help shop owners fix their car count. 
      It became the world’s only marketing course designed specifically to help auto repair shop owners. But over time, things change, so I updated that course.  “The Shop Owner’s Unfair Advantage 2.0” was released earlier this year with great success. The difference is the 2.0 version includes  Marketing Strategies that are working today (tested and proven) over 7 hours of video, plus downloadable and printable manuals for each module Unlimited Access any time you want. You can review classes at any time– even if it’s 2:00 am Sunday morning I not only detail “step-by-step” the campaigns that I’ve used with private client shop owners, but I actually give you all the “fill-in-the-blank” templates to duplicate these campaigns yourself! That’s like having me sitting at the desk beside you while you market your repair shop! And a bunch more too! Because of the success of this course, I’ve decided to open up UNLIMITED ACCESS to Module 1 for FREE! (There’s that “F” word!). But this is a limited time offer and may be removed at any time without warning. 
      Click here and You can get access right now. What’s “The Shop Owner’s Unfair Advantage 2.0” include?: The complete course covers… 11 Ways to Make More without spending a dime The 5 Dangerous Trends that Your Shop faces today! The Auto Shop Marketing Pyramid – the only three strategies you need! 21 Hard Cold Facts about Marketing On-line The one small change that Google Made that wiped out 1,000’s of repair shops – and how to fix it! UXO Optimization – How to Optimize User Experience on your website Multi-Dynamic-Home Pages – Use this trick to triple or quadruple your online exposure What “Schema” is all about – and why you need it! How to Market to Current Customers The Secrets of Text Message Marketing Direct Mail Secrets (Yes, it’s still really, really profitable!) Fill in the blank Templates – copy, paste and you’re done! Secrets of getting more Customer Referrals in a month than most shops get all year! How to get the right Testimonials that sell! … and lots more! Get instant access right now! If you have any questions, you're welcome to contact me directly or through this forum.    Hope this helps!

Matthew Lee
      "The Car Count Fixer"    

By JustTheBest, in Marketing, Advertising, & Promoting

• 0 replies
    • AutoShopOwner.com closing in on 3000 members!

I am proud to announce that AutoShopOwner.com will soon reach 3000 members! And the thanks goes to you, the members of ASO. The posts and content are top quality and relevant to the auto repair industry. The discussions are great resources for shop management, advertising, marketing, employee management and much more.   My goal for 2016 is to increase membership to 4000. And with your help,we can do it. Spread the word, but most important; keep posting comments and participating in the forums.   Again, thanks to all members for making AutoShopOwner.com the number one go-to online source for repair shop owners.   Joe Marconi

By Joe Marconi, in AutoShopOwner Announcements

• 10 replies
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors