You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By stowintegrity
      Any advice for a first timer hoping he doesnt get swallowed up by the crowd?
    • By Alex
      Has anyone attended the SEMA show this year? If so...any feedback?

Tuesday, November 4 – Friday, November 7, 2008
      LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA

The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world (PLEASE NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC). It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from over 100 countries for unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, marine and RV markets. SEMA Show 2006 drew over 50,000 domestic and international buyers through two million square feet of exhibits. The displays are segmented into 11 sections, and a New Products Showcase features more than 2,000 newly introduced parts, tools and components. In addition, the SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more…

SEMA Show Web Site
    • By Joe Marconi
      The Automechanika trade show will be in Chicago April of 2015. Trade shows are a great way to network, learn and get your motivated. I am hoping to make this one, never been to a Automechanika show. Below is a link for more info.

https://automechanika-chicago.us.messefrankfurt.com/chicago/en/for_attendees/welcome.html
    • Guest Bay-masteR
      By Guest Bay-masteR
      I recently attended a very successful tool and equipment trade show hosted by CARQUEST of Columbus Ohio. What I saw there was great people, trying to get great deals for their customers when it comes to these products. Let me tell you the sales I saw there were WAY below market price and it really couldn't get any better. So if you have any of these things going on in your area, my suggestion would be to go, you just might find what your looking for with a pricetag to match your pocket. Not to mention the great door prizes they had including $100.00 worth of free tools sponsored by Bay-masteR shop management software! Definitely worth looking into.
    • By Alex
      AutoShopOwner.com may show offline to some of you on your next visit, for the next 24 hours or so. We just changed our server address and it will take up to 24 hours for the internet to correct our listing.

However, you should be able to clear your browser cache/cookies and then restart your pc, to clear our current site address out of your system and automatically load the new one, without waiting the 24 hours. So, if you are having issues with access to our site, do the above, or you can wait approximately 24 hours for the web to catch up.

On behalf of the team at AutoShopOwner, we apologize for the inconvenience, and wish you a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend!
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors