Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Transmission Repair

Premium Member Content 

This content is hidden to guests, one of the benefits of a paid membership. Please login or register to view this content.

• By carmcapriotto
      Guest host and shop tour with Jeff Grassman, Car Smart Automotive Service, Sumner, WA.
      Jeff Grassman, Carsmart Auto Service, Sumner, WA. Listen to Jeff's other episodes HERE
      Key Talking Points
      Moved south from the original location in 2013 - 15% of customers followed. Small town compared to original location. 7 lifts The front service counter and the waiting room were originally built in 1932- the first service station in town 9 years later- retooled with a new crew of employees All 3 techs are master techs, ASE certified and over 150% efficiency for 12-month period, low comeback rate. Blend of strengths together. “Team has to win” Hired an interior designer for Jeff’s house, she was also a customer, hired for waiting room. Reflective of the small town feel with a contemporary spin  Offers customer referral program, word of mouth, learning about your community, and getting involved.  Dealership experience- quality parts, clear communication with advisors and customers  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partner:
      Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Joe Marconi
      With all the different makes and models these days, and the complexity of modern vehicles, is it still possible to work on all makes and all models? To add to that, we now have to contend with electric cars. 
      Are we heading to more specialization? How do auto repair shops evolve their business model and their target customers? 
    • By Joe Marconi
      I will be presenting the Elite Fly with the Eagles course with my fellow Elite business coach, Kevin Vaught.
      The course will be held in Indianapolis, Oct 4 to 6.
      This is Elite's premiere shop management course for shop owners and managers. 
      Hope to see you there.
      For information and to enroll:

• Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By Joe Marconi
      Before I started my auto repair shop, I worked for a Ford Dealer way back in the late 1970s, and my goal before leaving that dealership was to become an A-rated Master Tech. Their definition, at that time, was that a Tech had to be able to repair everything and anything from bumper to bumper.  Is that definition even possible? Can someone become proficient in every area of automotive service, repair, testing, and diagnosis? 
      About 10 years ago, I hired a technician that grew up in Greece. He was trained in one area of the automotive; Undercar. He was highly skilled in brakes, suspension, steering, wheel alignment, wheel balance, axles any issues or problems related to undercar. He was the best in his class, and I considered him an A-rated Master tech....in that area.
      With technology changing at light speed these days. Is it time for techs to specialize or narrow their scope of skills? 

• Our Sponsors

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End