Quantcast

ASOG Podcast LIVE from the TOOLS Conference 2021

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

As a New BannerBuzz.com Customer You Get 20% Off Your First Order! Use Code: FIRSTORDER for 20% Off Custom Banners, Decals, Marketing Materials, and Any Custom Print Needs! Offer Does Not End

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Have you checked out Joe's Latest Blog?

• By Joe Marconi in Joe's Blog
      There are many things to consider when creating a marketing plan. Among them are establishing a budget, what forms of media should be used, and whether traditional advertising, such as TV, radio, and print, is still relevant.  And of course, how much should be allocated to social media and digital advertising?
      All the above are essentials to any marketing plan. However, the first step is ensuring that you have a healthy workplace and that your employees understand your company’s culture and the overall mission and vision. 
      We all know that happy employees create happy customers. No form of advertising can overcome a toxic workplace with unhappy employees. If your employees are not creating an amazing customer experience, your marketing plan will not work.
      Advertising and marketing may bring in customers, but the people in your company creating an amazing customer experience will be the most important component of your marketing plan.  It’s the customer experience that sells work and gives the customer a reason to return. 
      Creating an amazing employee experience, which creates an amazing customer experience, is also the most cost-effective part of your marketing plan. In fact, it cost next to nothing.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Similar Topics

• By ASOG Podcast
      2021 Female Shop Owner of the Year - Tara Topel Talks Building a Shop and ADAS
    • By carmcapriotto
      Do wages today support the tools technicians need? What are they spending? Are owners using tool purchase programs for their employees? From the aftermarket radio network, it’s carm capriotto. Andy Bizub from Midwest Performance Car, Chicago, shares his perspective on tool programs in his shop. Andy also discusses his experience at Jocko Willink’s ‘Echelon Front’ Muster conference that he is sending his people to and why it is ‘next level’ training.
      Andy Bizub, Midwest Performance Cars, Chicago and Northbrook, IL. Listen to Andy’s previous episodes HERE. Key Talking Points
      Tool purchase/reimbursement/credit program is a retention tool for the shop Interest-free "loans" to techs for tool purchases are effectively zero net cost Having the tech buy their own tools through your program keeps them invested in themselves, their career, and in the shop Payback through hour deductions has to comply with minimum wage laws. EVERYONE in your organization can have the opportunity to lead in some way, to the great benefit of the whole organization- echelonfront.com, Leadership can be taught and coached   Leadership involves subordinating your ego. It's not about "my way or the highway" Enthusiasm for the future- Teslas and EVs are an opportunity and not a threat Get your employees in the mindset that they are able to lead in their areas of expertise  
      Connect with the Podcast

Aftermarket Radio Network
      Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partners: Shop-Ware: More Time. More Profit. Shop-Ware Shop Management getshopware.com       Delphi Technologies: Keeping current on the latest vehicle systems and how to repair them is a must for today’s technicians. DelphiAftermarket.com
      Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By carmcapriotto
      We're live at ASTE 2022 with John Firm, and together we have brainstormed 12 “Conference Rules” for when you attend in-person events. Preparation happens before you even step foot into the event and goes on long after it is over. John Firm, Firm Automotive, Fort Worth, TX Key Talking Points
      Smile/Hugs Bring business cards Networking Introduce yourself, meet every vendor Credit card balance Meet your neighbors Come humble Come prepared,  writing materials for notes Meet the trainer Participate in the extra activities Befriend someone Go home. practice, implement, share, and stay connected
      Connect with the Podcast: Aftermarket Radio Network Subscribe on YouTube Visit us on the Web Follow on Facebook Become an Insider Buy me a coffee Important Books Check out today's partner: Learn more about NAPA AutoCare and the benefits of being part of the NAPA family by visiting www.NAPAAutoCare.com

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By ASOG Podcast
      Jasper & The ASOG Podcast Talk Training
    • Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By bantar
      I attended my first ever industry management conference.  What a great experience.   If you've never gone, I would encourage you to add it to your do-now bucket list.  There was a lot of open and detailed sharing.   For example, in a work session talking about bay efficiency analysis, they used real numbers from the audience.    Monthly Overhead, Gross Profit Percentage, desired bottom line profit.   It showed multiple paths to success that were immediately relatable. 
      None of the presentations were about perfection.  As a matter of fact, most presenters shared information about how they did things stating that this may or may not apply to your situation.  No one told you what to do, but rather offer tools for analyzing your own situation.   None of the presenters were making sales pitches.
      In other sessions, real shop owners share tips and techniques on a number of topics that we see here.    Being a live event, these were more dynamic conversations.
      I've returned from the conference with a renewed sense of urgency analyzing my numbers to see where we had success and where we need to improve.   I do expect to make real changes, but don't yet know exactly what changes I'm going to make.   Got to crunch some numbers first.
      I signed up for the conference when it was first published, but sat on the CC screen for a while debating the value of this conference.  Should I go, or should I stay?   I reluctantly pushed the GO button.   However, looking back, I should have enthusiastically smashed that GO button!  
      The next one is in Denver.   I recommend that you consider attending.

A side benefit is that I got to meet Joe Marconi and in a session that we jointly attended, I overheard Joe say that he was mentored by Jerry Holcom.  Later in the conference, I had the pleasure of talking with Jerry as well.  In the many networking sessions, we met many different shop owners and had great conversations.

--brian

• Similar Tagged Content

• Our Sponsors

Start LLC for $0 at IncFile