Quantcast
    • You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
Elite Worldwide Inc.

Last chance to enroll in our Masters Service Advisor training!

·     When? December 3-5, 2020

·     What? Online 3-Day Event + 6 Months of Coaching

·     How? Call (800) 204-3548 to enroll

·     Enrollment Deadline: November 20, 2020

The Elite Masters Program offers 3 days of intensive sales training, followed by 6 months of sales coaching to ensure that your shop sees permanent results.

All training and coaching is delivered by Ratchet & Wrench All-Star Award winner Jen Monclus, and has been proven to increase sales by an AVERAGE of $10,750 per month after the training!

Better yet, this is a rare opportunity for your advisors to receive the initial 3 days of training online, so you can save on travel and hotel expenses.

This is your last chance to enroll in the course beginning Dec 3-5, so to reserve your advisor's spot, just give us a call at 800-204-3548 or click below to learn more.

About our Masters Program

Advisor with Customers Image (002).png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      So far for winter 2020, we are having a better than normal season.  This is good news since, late fall sales fell. I am hopeful this will continue. Sales of new cars fell last year, with the average age of cars on the road are at an all time high. Near 12 years.  And the scrappage rate has greatly declined.  
      What are you seeing in your area?
    • By JustTheBest
      Hello and Welcome! Thanks for taking the time to check this out. 
      Obviously the auto service market is changing. More competition; Price shoppers; Worse than that, where do you start promoting if you want to grow your car count? 
      Good news! There’s really only 3 areas  you need to focus on. Instead of writing it all out and asking you to read it - I created this video - it’s a little over 5 minutes, but it’ll be 5 minutes well worth it.

Let me know if you have any questions. I’d be pleased to respond!
      Matthew
      "The Car Count FIxer"
      P.S.: Join me on YouTube at Car Count Hackers! FREE Help to grow your Car Count, Income and Profit! 
      P.P.S.: Like and Follow Car Count Hackers on Facebook
      P.P.P.S.: Have you registered in my FREE Training? "How to Double Your Car Count in 89 Days"

• By dstremski
      Zeus, Snap-on has said they will remain with the windows 7 platform on Zeus after the end of life 1/2020. No upgrades to Win 10. Any insight on tool impact, If any?
    • By AutoShopOwner
      CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
      WORLDPAC SUPPLIER & TRAINING EXPO WELCOMES ADVANCE PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMERS
      Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
      National Harbor, Maryland - June 10 – 14, 2020
      What Your Package Includes:
      Five day, four night accommodations at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, MD (Washington DC) for (1) person Airfare - round trip for (1) person Transportation to and from the hotel for (1) person All meals; Thursday, Friday and Saturday (breakfast, lunch, breaks and dinner) for (1) person Entrance to all your pre-selected training classes Thursday, Friday and Saturday Supplier Expos – 2 evenings (Thursday and Friday) Saturday evening social event Special pricing on Tool & Equipment Dedicated hospitality staff exclusively for WORLDPAC guests Networking opportunities with OE manufacturers, suppliers, technical/business educators and independent repair shops COMING SOON VIDEO

• By Joe Marconi
      On Sunday morning December 7, 1941 America's naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii was attacked by aircraft and submarines of the Imperial Japanese Navy, killing 2,403 American military personnel and civilians and injuring 1,178 others. The attack sank four U.S. Navy battleships and damaged four more. It also damaged or sank three cruisers, three destroyers, and one mine-layer. Aircraft losses were 188 destroyed and 159 damaged.

The day after the attack, the United States declared war on Japan and entered World War II. President Franklin Roosevelt, in a speech to Congress, stated that the bombing of Pearl Harbor is "A date which will live in infamy."

"There are some things that we must never forget, the attack on Pear Harbor is one of them" , President Franklin D. Roosevelt

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors