Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
Sign in to follow this  
mspecperformance

Excellent Marketing Class, "Creating a Buzz" by WorldPac

Hey guys, just wanted to report my great experience at the Creating a Buzz class put on by WorldPac. The instructor is Bogi Lateiner of 180 Degree Automotive and the All Girls Garage on the Velocity Channel. You may remember her from her AMAZING waiting/lobby area that doubles as an art gallery. Really awesome if you haven't seen it just google 180 Degree Automotive.

Anyway the short of it is the class is GREAT for those of you whom are always asking about marketing tips and what to do. Its also a good primer for a lot of the older owners that feel they don't have a connection with the millennial generation. There is a lot of really really good information in this class. I personally got a lot out of it and even for those whom have been exposed to a lot of this material its great to be exposed to it again. You probably haven't implemented everything you wanted to from other training classes or good ideas you've heard. This is like a shot of adrenaline to get your butt into gear to actually get some of those marketing initiatives started! Bogi is a great instructor and you can certainly tell her passion for the industry. Definitely aligns with my WHY (you'll learn about that in the class).

I highly recommend this class. I have no affiliation to WorldPac but I figured you guys would get a lot of value from it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Automotive Batteries
      What is your preferred brand of automotive batteries and why?
      Who is the supplier of that brand to you?
      What are the battery series that are available in that brand, and what are the warranties?
      Who manufactures your choice of battery?
    • By MINI4U
      This is the email I got and it sounds tempting...

Could your shop be eligible for a bigger refund?
      Of the 5 free tax reviews we have done in the last couple months, we have found errors that resulted in tax savings of over $85,000. Let me know if you’d like to send your taxes in for a free review. We will select one shop to review anonymously on a live webinar that will also give some insight on how and what to look for on your own taxes.

Think that you have been paying too much in taxes? It doesn’t hurt to have another set of eyes and it could mean some $$$ back in your pocket!

To get started, just reply back to this email, "Tax Review" and we will reach out to get the information needed to begin.

--
      Hunt Demarest, CPA
      PAAR MELIS & ASSOCIATES
      Accountants Specializing in Automotive Repair Shops

We help Shop Owners do 3 things:
      ·  Show where your money is going & why it’s not in the bank
      ·  Keep more money in your bank, not “Uncle Sam’s”
      ·  How to read your financials and see how you compare with other shops

In the past 24 years we have:
      ·  Worked with over 1,400 shops nationwide
      ·  Taught at repair shop coaching business for 21 years
      ·  Spoken in front of over 12,000 shop owners 
      Website  Facebook
      602 Center St, Mt Airy, MD 21771 
      P: 301-829-4646     
    • By Joe Marconi
      Today we commemorate D-Day, June 6, 1944. Seventy Five years ago today, more than 160,000 Allied Troops, landed on the beaches of Normandy, France, to begin the operation that would liberate Western Europe from Nazi Germany’s control. Many brave lost their lives on this day. Perhaps one of the most important events of WWII.

• By Jay Huh
      Saw a Tesla the other day at the mall with it completely stripped down.
      Has tires with tie rods connected to the steering column and a self contained motor at the rear.

No oil, no spark plugs, no moving components.... everything electronic.... NOTHING to replace but tires and possibly brakes every 100,000 miles.

Is this the future? How long, in 20 years? 15 years? I'm 30 and I think I will be good by the time I retire but a completely different story for the next generation. Gotta think too, as we start transitioning over, there will be less and less work for the numerous number of automotive shops out there. Just in my shopping center alone, there are 5 major shops and 1 more across the street. In our 5 mile radius, there has got to be more than 20
    • By Framingham Auto Service
      I had  very high hopes for the beginning of 2017, taking in consideration that we finished the year very strong, and had a very good January.
      But it seems that the ground had open it and swallowed all the business......
      How about you guys, how are you doing?

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors