• Announcements

• AutoShopOwner

Advertising & Promoting Your Company On AutoShopOwner - Information   02/25/2017

This message is only shown to FREE members and goes away after subscribing to a paid membership. If you are joining AutoShopOwner to promote your business, service, or product to this community of auto shop owners, please subscribe to a Sponsor Member Annual Package before doing so. With the correct membership, you will have the ability to post about your company in your posts and forum signature.

You can upgrade your existing membership here.

All marketing attempts to this community without proper membership level and/or approval by staff, will be considered spam, result in topic/post removal, and a warning, which can lead up to the banning of your membership, company and/or product on all pages of AutoShopOwner.

Thank you for your support.
Sign in to follow this  
mspecperformance

Excellent Marketing Class, "Creating a Buzz" by WorldPac

Hey guys, just wanted to report my great experience at the Creating a Buzz class put on by WorldPac. The instructor is Bogi Lateiner of 180 Degree Automotive and the All Girls Garage on the Velocity Channel. You may remember her from her AMAZING waiting/lobby area that doubles as an art gallery. Really awesome if you haven't seen it just google 180 Degree Automotive.

Anyway the short of it is the class is GREAT for those of you whom are always asking about marketing tips and what to do. Its also a good primer for a lot of the older owners that feel they don't have a connection with the millennial generation. There is a lot of really really good information in this class. I personally got a lot out of it and even for those whom have been exposed to a lot of this material its great to be exposed to it again. You probably haven't implemented everything you wanted to from other training classes or good ideas you've heard. This is like a shot of adrenaline to get your butt into gear to actually get some of those marketing initiatives started! Bogi is a great instructor and you can certainly tell her passion for the industry. Definitely aligns with my WHY (you'll learn about that in the class).

I highly recommend this class. I have no affiliation to WorldPac but I figured you guys would get a lot of value from it.