Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Transmission Repair

Premium Member Content 

This content is hidden to guests, one of the benefits of a paid membership. Please login or register to view this content.

• By carmcapriotto
      Guest host and shop tour with Seth Thorson, Eurotech Auto Service, 4 locations in Minnesota. Find out how Seth purchased, renovated, and opened his newest location in 6 months.
      Seth Thorson, Eurotech Auto Service and LMV Bavarian . Listen to Seth’s previous episodes HERE.
      Key Talking Points
      Closed on building December 31st, 2021, gutted and remodeled, and reopened in June 2022 Renovated office space for corporate office and training room Advice- work on having a relationship with the city planners Facebook Marketplace- during COVID his employees found great deals on their own initiative  
      Connect with the Podcast:
      Aftermarket Radio Network

Subscribe on YouTube
      Visit us on the Web
      Follow on Facebook
      Become an Insider
      Buy me a coffee
      Important Books
      Check out today's partner:
      Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour

Click to go to the Podcast on Remarkable Results Radio
    • By Joe Marconi
      There is so much talk these days about pay raises for employees, raising prices, inflation, cost of living, and labor rate increases. 
      But when was the last time you gave yourself a raise? Or have taken corporate distributions?  
    • By Joe Marconi
      Most shop owners I speak to are having banner years. They are as busy as ever and booked with quality, profitable work. 
      With the uncertainty of the economy, will it last? Should shop owners prepare for a downturn? 
    • Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By Joe Marconi
      It's hard to believe that it's almost a year since COVID-19 hit.  And for many businesses, and repair shops, it's been a challenge.  While many areas around the country have not seen a downturn, there are other areas that have been harshly impacted.
      Areas such as mine have seen a decline in miles driven per customer of up to 50% or more.  Just consider working from home, the drastic decline of going out to dine and other activities, a decrease in after-school activities, a decease in youth sports, buying online and every other action that has become the norm, and it adds up to a negative impact for so many shops.
      NOW, you know ME.  I always put a positive spin on everything.  At this too shall pass. COVID-19 will be behind us and we need to prepare for great times ahead.  
      I urge everyone to focus on people: Your family, your employees, your customers, and the community.
      With regard to your customers, they will remember you and their experience long after the water pump or mass air filter you replaced in their car.  
      If you are having a decline in sales, here a few tips:  Establish your new goals, look at your expenses, reevaluate your breakeven, make sure your labor and part margins are in line.  BUT, never forget that your most important strategy is the culture of your business. 
      Lastly, cherish every minute with family.  This Crisis has brought Clarity. And let's never forget the things that money cannot buy. 

• Our Sponsors

general heavy-duty 728x90

general heavy-duty 468x60

general heavy-duty 250x250