Quantcast

New Release

EP-Thumb-Video.jpg.d8beb68debb43696f1696088016634ea.jpg

Get My Latest Book FREE!
ENGINEERED PREDICTABILITY
Arranging an event to occur creating consistent behavior and making it possible to know what to expect in advance

You’ll discover…

• The simple 3 step, 11 word formula that’s virtually guarantees car count before the end of the week
  • The 6 Ugly Truths about your customers and why they don’t respond to your marketing
  • The reality of your biggest asset (Caution: Some accountants have told me I’m crazy – read the book and you tell me!)
  • Myths debunked: Discover the one misconception that keeps over 98% of repair shop owners from reaching the success, dreams and goals they went into business for originally.
  • The advanced strategies, methods and tactics used by insiders of my mastermind groups to eliminate the stress and frustration of keeping service bays full and technicians busy.
  • Disturbing industry statistics from the US Census and Bureau of Labor Statistics – this is not only disturbing – it’s startling and stunning!
  • The number one reason why shop owners fail – and it’s probably not what you’re thinking

If you want to increase your car count and keep your service bays full, this will prove to be the most informative, powerful book you will read this year. 
I'm giving away a limited number of FREE copies

Talk soon!

ml-sig.png.32a7103d3591c37456ad4ef3a59768fb.png

Matthew Lee
"The Car Count Fixer"

• Filter topics by forum
  • There are no topics in this forum yet

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Latest Posts

• The thickness of a wheel rim at the bead edge, where the tire interfaces with the rim, is crucial for ensuring proper tire mounting, sealing, and structural integrity. This thickness typically ranges from 4 to 8 millimeters, depending on the type of wheel (e.g., steel or alloy) and its intended use (e.g., passenger car, truck, or motorcycle). Adequate thickness ensures that the rim can withstand the stresses of driving, including impacts and lateral forces, while providing a secure fit for the tire bead to prevent air leakage and maintain tire pressure. For more detailed information, visit Bryan's Garage.
      • Here are some great ways to interview and hire prospective employees.  In addition to having a job application on a shop's career page of their website, also have a video tour of your shop. Additionally, use FaceTime or Zoom for a "virtual" interview online.  After that, if you choose, invite them down to your shop for an in-person interview.  Make sure you have a list of questions for both the online and in-person interviews. Here's more on the WSJ article that made me think about hiring new employees.   Few shops can afford an HR department and we, as shop owners, don't have a lot of practice in the job interview process.  I think the best way to get high-quality prospects is by a referral from your current employees.  With that being said, it still doesn't make a case for not using the need of video(s) in the hiring process.  Make sure you don't over-promise and under-deliver in all facets of the hiring journey.                 Landing A Job    
      • Here's an ad in the latest (6/24) issue of Transmission Digest.  I've paid more. $2,000/wk. or $104k/yr.
      • Do think there is any limit to the brands and models a general repair shop works on?  What about EURO, HD trucks, diesel, EV, Hybrid, etc. Can a tech be proficient bouncing from car to truck to EV, to EURO to Domestic, to Diesel. What type of training would be needed, and also, doesn't experience from pattern failures come into play? 
      • Reading books is a passion on mine also. Cricket, however, that's another story. Growing up in the Bronx, New York, we didn't have much chance to play cricket. Thanks for sharing! 
      • Welcome to the ASO!  There is wealth of knowledge here, and so many great shop owners! 
      • Welcome to the forum!  This is where we share and learn from our experiences.
      • In my free time, I immerse myself in two of my greatest passions: cricket and reading books. Cricket offers an exhilarating blend of strategy, skill, and teamwork, providing endless entertainment and a chance to stay active. Whether I'm playing with friends or watching professional matches, cricket always brings a sense of excitement and camaraderie. On the other hand, reading books transports me to different worlds, broadens my knowledge, and enhances my imagination. I enjoy exploring various genres, from fiction to non-fiction, and appreciate the way books offer insights into diverse perspectives and experiences. Balancing these activities allows me to enjoy both physical and mental stimulation, ensuring that my free time is always fulfilling and enriching. Whether on the cricket field or lost in the pages of a great book, I find joy and relaxation in these beloved pastimes.