Are you an automotive shop owner or manager looking to network with others in your industry? Don't wait any longer, click this box and sign up to start networking today!
|Forum||Stats||Last Post Info|
Auto body shop discussion forum. Business and general topics relating to the automotive collision industry.
Recent Status Updates
It's been a good summer for A/C work.
Wake up Staten Island
I'll be at the NACE/CARS convention in Michigan on the 24 and 25 of July. If you're in the area stop by the AVI booth, I'll be there promoting some new adventures with "Gonzo's Toolbox" some video presentations, monthly articles on line video, new tool demos, and much more. See ya there!Show comments (1)
Giving Prices over the phone is the same as a diagnosis
We've all been down that road Alfrado, no good deed goes unpunished and even if you are 100% corr...
By: phynny (Today, 10:36 AM)Janna Jones, My Daughter Sings
It is off I-575 and Bells Ferry Road. My wife and I hope to be there and would love to meet you....
By: xrac (Today, 08:32 AM)Article: Gentlemen, Start Your Engines! - - - Is NASCAR ready for the autonomous car?
Gonzo...I think machines already have the upper hand.
By: Joe Marconi (Today, 08:26 AM)p0455
It's usually doing that because the ECM is seeing that it can't pull a vacuum. I've sen the canis...
By: SMMotors (Today, 02:11 AM)Employees who dont clean up
Do you pay them to clean? I understand keeping my work area clean, but if your asking them to ta...
By: SMMotors (Today, 02:04 AM)Service Writer Training
You don't have to get out of this business to set aside 30 mins bro. That's on you. Weather your...
By: SMMotors (Today, 01:59 AM)Brake pad and rotor ordering
We use NAPA Safety-Stop about 90% and have good success. The other 10% is when they don't have th...
By: carolinahigear (Yesterday, 09:23 PM)
Recent Blog Entries
- 18,757 Total Posts
- 2,676 Total Members
- COXIE Newest Member
- 148 Most Online
47 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)
8 members, 39 guests, 0 anonymous users (See full list)
Members Online Today: 35 [Collapse]
ABurns, Alex, alfredauto, andresauto, Bob K, bstewart, CarER, Charlie, cshann19, darz549, Elon Block, fas1, flacvabeach, Gonzo, Joe Marconi, JTOAUTOMOTIVE, kenk, lmcca, Mario, Mike Walter, mmotley, mspecperformance, ncautoshop, Pat, phynny, Shopcat, silvasauto, slowtech, SMMotors, socalkiki, thelmuth, Tires Too, valkgrim, Wheeler Truck, xrac