Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• Today is Pearl Harbor Day- Let us all remember

National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, which is annually on December 7, commemorates the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, in Hawaii. Many American service men and women lost their lives or were injured on December 7, 1941. National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day is also referred to as Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day or Pearl Harbor Day.

By Joe Marconi, in AutoShopOwner Announcements

• 1 reply
    • Today is National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day

National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, also referred to as Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day or Pearl Harbor Day, is observed annually in the United States on December 7, to remember and honor the 2,403 citizens of the United States who were killed in the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor in Hawaii on December 7, 1941.  Let us never forget!  

• 0 replies
    • Today is Veteran's Day: Remember and Celebrate

Let us always remember and honor those that served in the military to protect the greatest nation on Earth - The United States of America Veterans Day is an official United States public holiday, observed annually on November 11, that honors military veterans; that is, persons who served in the United States Armed Forces. It coincides with other holidays, including Armistice Day and Remembrance Day, celebrated in other countries that mark the anniversary of the end of World War I; major hostilities of World War I were formally ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, when the Armistice with Germany went into effect. The United States previously observed Armistice Day. The U.S. holiday was renamed Veterans Day in 1954.

• 2 replies
    • Today I visited 6 different shops

Today I visited 6 different automotive shops. NTB, Firestone, Meineke, Discount Tire, Jiffy Lube, and Mr Tire- they were all within 2 miles of my new shop.   It's amazing what they are willing to share with you. Meineke was a private owner since its a franchise. Everything else was corporate.   There's a difference when the owner is running the shop and hired help is.   Doesn't matter how much you pay, owner is friendlier.   Discount Tire will be here for a while. Excellent people and policies. Did you guys know that they patch tires for free??? Even if you didn't buy tires from them! Same thing with rotations! I asked them why????? and HOW??? they just laughed.    

By Jay Huh, in Auto Repair Shop Management Help? Post Here!

• 12 replies
    • Today is Veterans Day - Honor those who Served

Let us take time today, Veteran's Day, to honor those who served in the military to protect the freedoms we enjoy.

• 1 reply
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors