By Joe Marconi
NEWS BREAK: Workers at a Mavis Discount Tire shop falsified records to make it look as if they completed brake work on a limousine before it crashed and killed 20 in Schoharie, New York, last year, when in actuality the work was never performed, according to the shop's former manager.
Below is a link to the article:
By Mark Johnson
Shop owners did you hear? If you have been affected by COVID-19 you are eligible for a SBA disaster loan of up to $2M. This loan is from the Federal Government with interest an rate of 3.75% and up 30yrs payment term. It is not available in private financial institutions (banks).
ALL STATES CAN NOW APPLY!
So what information do you need?
● Most recent Federal income tax returns
● Personal Financial Statement
● Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts
● You Fill out All SBA Paperwork
● Year-end profit-and-loss statement and balance sheet for that tax year
● A current year-to-date profit-and-loss statement
● Monthly sales figures for increases in the amount of economic injury.
And there may be even more!
We are currently helping shop owners navigate through the applications process.
For more info call us at 1954-324-0803 or book an appointment at https://calendly.com/markjohnsontaxplanner/45min
View full article
By Joe Marconi
Usually the winter drops off in sales, but along with car counts. This year is different. Customers seem consumed with debt and worried about thier finances, and putting off needed vehicle maintenance. Not good. In the long run this leads to breakdowns and larger repair bills.
By Ron Ipach
Hey fellow members and shop owners,
I recently released a Webinar on How Shop Owners are Creating Million Dollar Shops (and how you can too) and I feel obligated to share here with all of you. I truly believe that if you really want to kick some ass this year and finally have the business and shop you've always envisioned for yourself, this Webinar is absolutely critical.
Throughout this Webinar I'll share the 4 Key Strategies My Clients Have Used to Take Their Shops From 0 to $1Million in One Year.
How do I know you're the perfect candidate? Well...
1. You want to live up to your potential this year.
2. You know if you achieve all of your goals in 2019, you will create your dream life and repair shop.
3. You don’t want to leave your success up to chance. It matters to you. So you want to invest in things that’ll help you reach your goals faster.
4. You’re interested in quick wins that will lead to your greatest achievements in 2019.
If you invest at least an hour of your time to watch this webinar, then you’ll be set up for a year of success. If that sounds like a no-brainer investment, that’s because it is.
Simply Click Here to register for free, and lets form some fail-proof strategies together....
Looking forward to your feedback,