Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Waynes Garage
      how do you pay for health ins
    • By Ron Ipach
      Brand New LIVE Workshop for Auto Repair Shop Owners.
      ...I've got to tell you I'm super excited because I just created the final details on this brand new Live Workshop that I'm going to be offering tomorrow at Noon EST
      [ Register here for free: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/4815585386172/WN__Vh527KXQPSAmM8P97M0jw ]
      I'm going to be covering the three most important things that you could ever do in your shop. These are the three things that the top shop owners are doing and they've mastered this and that's the sole reason why they are, well, BETTER than everybody else.
      [ Register here for free: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/4815585386172/WN__Vh527KXQPSAmM8P97M0jw ]
      It's the best training I'd say I've probably done in the 23 years that I've been doing this. So I'm super excited. I want you to join me go down below this video, click the button and I'll see you on the live training.

• By Joe Marconi
      Memorial Day is a time for barbecues and parties. However, it’s also the day in which we remember and honor those who have died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. Please take time this weekend to reflect and honor those that sacrificed their lives for this great country!   

• By Mail Shark
      If you haven’t considered or utilized direct mail postcard magnets to attract new customers, now is the time to reevaluate this medium.

Over the past 9 years, I have seen first-hand how effective direct mailing a postcard magnet can be for new customer acquisition as well as customer retention.  The Direct Marketing Association (DMA), who is quite a credible source, also reported in their DMA Statistical Fact Book that “A postcard with a magnet attached is read at least 51.9% more often than a traditional postcard.” With that said, I cannot speak to how this study was conducted, but this directly correlates to my real-world experience mailing millions of postcard magnets for our clients over the years.

Why is now the right time to mail a postcard magnet?

Postcard magnets are effective all year round. However, now is the perfect time to capitalize on the recently released NFL schedules, which will give you a great opportunity to beat your competitors. You’ll be the first company to get your region’s favorite team schedules on the fridge of your prospective customers.

Another reason postcard magnets are so effective is this simple fact.  Your target prospects may not have a broken car or need your services the exact day that you target them. Therefore, it is imperative that you are top of mind when a need arises and that’s exactly what postcard magnets accomplish. Consumers get them and intuitively put them on their fridge, keeping your brand constantly visible in their home. 

There are a number of companies that offer this product so get quotes & compare services.  Again, it’s the perfect is the perfect time to execute this product.

I have attached a few samples to give you a better idea of what the product can look like.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Josh Davis
      Mail Shark
      Executive Vice President of Sales
      Direct: 484-948-1611
      Email: [email protected]
      www.themailshark.com/Auto-Direct-Mail

• By [email protected]
      I have a 2 bay facility that I rent and one employee plus myself. I was quoted about $2346 per year for both general liability and garage keepers from Liberty Mutual(using CoverWallet as the broker).
      - General liability was $1,032 per year if paid in full for $1,000,000 limit and $2,000,000 aggregate
      - Garage keepers was $1320 per year if paid in full for $75,000 coverage
      Does this sound right? I am in the process of getting other quotes but wanted to see if I am in the right ballpark. This is my first time getting insurance for the business and it seems like some places don't want to insure you unless you have history.
      Shop size:
      Employees:
      Coverage:
      Insurer:

Thank you

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors