Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By HarrytheCarGeek
      Any of you have seen this deal from Mavis?

http://imgur.com/l6g8PMB

http://www.mavistire.com/?kmas=1&kmca=91770970572-mavis-e-g&kmag=AN:MAV|PB:G|TT:SN|CD:Branded|GT:New_Jersey&kmkw=mavis&kmmt=e&gclid=CIa2mNnH6cwCFRRZhgod1-gFdQ

Talk about doing the desperate thing to bring people in through the door.
    • By NATURE
      What are you guys using as lubrication between the abutment shims and the caliper bracket.  I live in the rust belt and the main cause of premature brake pad wear here is frozen pads.  I was using a cold galvanize corrosion inhibitor spray but it didn't work well at all(maybe a year).  Now I'm using green grease, and it has been working better but I'm starting to see cars coming back with sticking pads after like 2 years.  MOPAR 04796269 works really well but it costs more then caviar.  Just curious if there is something affordable out there that won't have me reaching for the file every brake job.
    • By Alex
      Automotive Brake Pads

What is your preferred brand of automotive brake pads and why?
      Who is the supplier of that brake pad to you?
      What is the warranty on those pads?
      Who manufactures those brake pads?
      What grade are those brake pads, low end, mid, high end?
      Are they ceramic, semi-metallic, organic, or blend?
    • By spencersauto
      What are you charging for tire rotations and brake inspections if brakes are not done?
      We charge $16.00 for a rotation and a general brakes check for .50hr or $48.00
    • By Alex
      Today we added a new option to view the main page of the forum in a fluid view. This view will list out the latest topics (similar to the sidebar latest topics). If you click on the "Showing topics from all forums" link (highlighted in yellow below), you can filter which forums you would like to see topics from. You can easily switch back to the classic table forum view at any time. The 2 buttons are right next to the start new topic button.

Filter your view by forums:

• AutoShopOwner Sponsors