Quantcast

general heavy-duty 728x90

general heavy-duty 468x60

general heavy-duty 250x250

Elite?

I am looking at Elite for some business help I think they are a west cost company I am looking for input good or bad. I have used a company from the east cost and it did not work out very good for my company and i just dont want to go down that same road again.

Rob Ostrom

Minong Wi

715-466-2377

I have had great experiences with Elite. What I have used from them is their training information on their website. Very valuable information. Bob Cooper does an excellent job. I can't speak for their mentoring program much but our own Joe Marconi (staff on this site) works for them. He would be the one that could give you very valuable information.

Elite is a good ethical company. Keep in mind, there are no "silver bullets" to business. As with any management company, you have to be willing to make the changes necessary to get the results you achieve. The more you communicate your target market, demographics, business model, etc the better probabilty of success. I have been with Elite for several years and enjoy working with them!

I can't speak for their mentoring program much but our own Joe Marconi (staff on this site) works for them. He would be the one that could give you very valuable information.

I can speak for Joe firsthand. I've worked with different management companies in the past and will say that you will not be disappointed with Joe....

Elite is a good ethical company. Keep in mind, there are no "silver bullets" to business. As with any management company, you have to be willing to make the changes necessary to get the results you achieve

+1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      Most communities have a variety of repair shops, dealerships, and franchise models.  Do you consider them the competition, or colleagues?
      Do you think it's worth it to get to know other auto businesses in your community?  To share and exchange business ideas and strategies?

• By Joe Marconi
      There seem to be mixed opinions on what Business System is the best. And also, not all business systems fit a particular repair shop model.
      There are a lot of new players in the past few years: Auto Leap, Protractor, Teckmetrics, Shop Boss, Shop Monkey, and more.
      Are you happy with your system?  What features are important to you? 
    • By Joe Marconi
      Seats Are Filling Up for October's Fly With The Eagles Course in Indiana!

Only a Few Seats Remain for Elite's Fly With The Eagles, October 4th-6th in Indianapolis, IN!
      *Mitchell 1 and JASPER clients - ask about your additional discount!*
       If you can't attend all 3 days, don't worry! You have the option to reserve single-day seats as well.
      The Fly With The Eagles course will give in-depth training on how to make your business more successful. Learn exactly how to:

Improve your skills in time management, leadership, and goal setting
      ·     Fully understand your shop’s financials and key performance indicators
      ·     Find and hire superstar service advisors and technicians
      ·     Turn your existing employees into self-motivated superstars
      ·     Fill your bays with the right kind of customers through new marketing programs
      ·     Utilize your step-by-step Action Plan to ensure your ongoing success
       This series is presented by Joe Marconi and Kevin Vaught, who have both experienced extraordinary success as shop owners as well, so it’s no surprise that Fly With the Eagles is heralded by many industry leaders as the most powerful shop management series available to shop owners and general managers.
       Register soon, because space is becoming extremely limited! 

• By Joe Marconi
      The word OSHA makes many shop owners cringe. 
      I was lucky enough years back to have my insurance agent suggest I perform a voluntary OSHA inspection. A private company did it at the time.   
      They found tons of violations; some we knew would be flagged, but most we did not. 
      Have you ever had an OSHA inspection? And what can shop owners do to protect themselves? 
    • Advertise your services or products to passers-by attracting them towards your business
    • By Joe Marconi
      According to studies from Northwestern, Birdeye, and other companies, people are most influenced by reviews with an average rating of 4.2 to 4.5 stars out of 5 — making this the ideal average star rating for purchase probability.
      Having all 5-star Google reviews can work against you.  People may not trust a company with all 5-star reviews. No business is perfect, and you cannot please everyone. Also, people make mistakes.
      Having negative reviews is not the end of the world, in fact, it may actually help your business. 
      Thoughts? Comments? 

• Our Sponsors

Flash Sale + Social Proof