You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      The northeast is being hit with a big snow storm, with areas expected to get up to a few feet of snow. The only good thing, I guess, is that it happended on a weekend. Be safe all those that are affected by the storm.
    • By Joe Marconi
      By now everyone knows that a major storm is hitting the east coast, particularly the mid-atlantic states on up to New England. For those that are in the pathway of the storm, please be prepared and stay safe. My home and shop are both in the pathway of this storm. Let's hope and pray that it's not as bad as they predict and that everyone remains safe.
    • By Joe Marconi
      In all the years I have been in business, by the third week in January and much thru February, business slows down to a crawl. Here we are heading toward the end of January and business is quite steady. I wonder if it is due to the lack of any major storms. In past years we had to close the shop at least once a week thru January and February. Whatever the reason, I hope it lasts.
    • By Alex
      We're supposed to get hit with some snow tomorrow, 6-12 inches last I heard. A little early...leaves are still on the trees, which means power outages!

• By Gary A
      2008 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD

Something is causing front brakes to heat up. Replaced calipers, hoses, pads and rotors. Very strange. Has anyone ever seen a master or ABS hydraulic unit cause brakes to drag? Thats the only thing I can think of is that they are slightly dragging.
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors