By Elite Worldwide Inc.
With business slowing down for most, we feel that there's never been a better time for shops to take advantage of online training. We know that everyone in our great industry is in this together, and want to help shop owners in any and every way that we can, so have decided to team up with Jasper Engines & Transmissions to make our Online High Impact Customer Care Sales Course available to the industry at no charge.
The recordings for this 4-part online sales training course are usually sold for $179, but the below link will provide you with complimentary access. You'll see that the page also provides access to an Action Plan that you can follow to help you navigate through the coronavirus pandemic.
As you take on this challenge, please don't forget that you're not alone, and that this pandemic will pass. If there's anything else that Elite may be able to do to help you, please feel free to Contact Us, or give us a call at 800-204-3548.
Click Here for complimentary access to our Online High Impact Course and COVID-19 Shop Owner Action Plan
Wishing you the best,
Your Friends at Elite
Loma Solutions represents a 0% credit card fee solution. We have 1000's of customers in the US and our solution makes auto shop owners thousands of extra dollars every year.
How does 0% processing work?
When your customer decides to pay with a card, they have 2 options. If they use a credit card, a small percentage of the transaction will be charged to their card. If they use a debit card, there will be no fee to the customer. Our software does all the work and explains to the customer of their choice prior to the card being authorized.
What exactly are the costs to the merchant and to the customer?
For credit cards: Merchant pays zero credit card fees, the customer pays 3.5% of the transaction
For debit cards: Merchant pays 1% + $0.25/authorization, the customer pays 0 fees
- A card swiper is not needed: credit card information can be typed in a phone, computer or over the phone. There is a 'brick' card swiper if needed*
- No set-up costs or any other fees
- Our agreement is month-to-month
- If you auto batch by 8:00 PM EST, you get your money the next day
- The solution complies with all card rules and regulations
- We'll have you up-and-running within a week
Benefits to the Merchant:
*** You are being fair to your customer by offering them a choice to pay a fee or not, while you are eliminating your credit card fees, which can be up to 2.5% of your total card sales.
- Simple to use and all charges are viewable through our real-time online portal.
- Support: our team is there when you need us. We will show you and anyone on your team how to use the solution, but it’s very straight forward.
Making you more money!
If your current credit card fees are 2.5% of your total card sales, for every $50,000 in credit card transactions, you'll put an extra $1,250 in your pocket.
* we will provide you with a ‘brick’ terminal: $35/month if needed. This includes free paper re-supplies.
Reach out if you'd like to discuss.
By Joe Marconi
According to Zip Recruiter, tech pay on average is about $41,000 per year. Is this an issue? I know many of you pay more than average, but do you think that we need to increase tech pay in order to attract more people to the auto repair industry. One other thing to consider, the shop and shop owner needs to be profitable and make the money first in order to pay anyone a decent wage.
I just released this 100% FREE training, but it’s a little different than any other courses, webinar or training you’ve been to.
Why? It’s different because...
1) It's less than 15 minutes long
2) I'm not selling anything - in fact, there isn't even an option to use your credit card, even if you wanted to.
3) It will only be available for a short time so you better head over and see it right now!
Let me know if you have any questions. Just leave me a comment below, message me on this forum or drop me a text at 716-402-5998. I’ll get back to you quick!
Thanks! I’ll see you on the training, okay?
“The Car Count Fixer”
P.S.: Forgot to mention, it's not going to be available for long, so grab it now!
By Joe Marconi
It takes a while for any new employee to get up to speed in thier new position, no matter how seasoned they are. We have found that using checklists for basic procedures are a great way to acclimate new employees.
What strategies to you use to get new employees up to seed?