Quantcast

• You can post now and register later. Already registered? sign in now to post with your account.
    • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Once you submit your question, a new topic will be created for you in our forums. Our moderators may move your topic to a more suitable forum category if one exists. Members will see your topic and be able to respond to your question.

• This will not be shown to other users.

Questions to everybody.  Who is mass texting their customers?  What company are you using?  Cost?  Complaints.?  We do use e-mailing with over 50% opening.  With the covid-19 we want to let all our customers know we are open, we are

essential company and how we are doing business now? Keeping them informed. weekly.

• Like 1

We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 

We allow visitors to read the first post of each topic. To read this post, please login or register for a membership. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• By CAautogroup
      Hello all,

We have a rather small waiting room and have removed a few chairs to aid in social distancing (we now have only 4 chairs total). I wanted to know if your shop is requiring customers to wear a mask while they are inside the waiting area?  How is your experience? Do you have a sign up on the front door stating they must wear a mask?

Stay safe and healthy!

Nick 

• By Elite Worldwide Inc.
      Superstar shop owner and Elite Business Development Coach Greg Skolink shares a fun tip on how to keep your shop's customers engaged on Facebook.

For additional help building a more successful auto repair business, learn how you can team up with a superstar shop owner like Greg through Elite Top Shop 360: One on One Coaching

View full article
    • By sparkerauto
      How many of you text message customers on update with there vehicle, when it's done, what needs to be done ? Also how are you doing this ? I have two landline phones, are you using personal cell phones ? Thanks !
    • By Alex
      Coronavirus has helped streamline video messaging, video conferencing, and just overall the act of watching video on various platforms. Large companies are creating weekly videos to message their employees and customers these days. Some of you may even be doing the something similar, and if not recording and sharing video, maybe at least communicating more through video. I was on linkedin and thought this video posted by @ncautoshop from L&N Performance Auto Repair was worth a share. 😁

• By jfuhrmad
      I sold a set of aftermarket wheels and tires to a customer yesterday.  When I picked the wheels up the warehouse loading dock was packed.  I've never seen it so full in the past 3 years.  There were 3 other customers at the dock waiting to pick up wheels, which I've never seen before.  Usually it's just me, or maybe one guy waiting for me to leave the dock.  All of the sales staff was on the phone at the same time and I had to wait in line which has never happened to me before.  Typically, there are at least 2 guys that I can stroll up to and chat with.  When I walked into the warehouse to pick up my wheels, I talked to the warehouse staff and they said this week it is back to normal.
      Is anyone else seeing an uptick yet?  We should start reporting upticks on this thread so that we can see how it spreads across the nation.  That way we can be prepared to bring staff back asap and get our marketing rolling again.  I know it takes 2 weeks between when I order postcards and they land.
      Let's help each other get ahead of this thing.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By sparkerauto
      How many of you text message customers on update with there vehicle, when it's done, what needs to be done ? Also how are you doing this ? I have two landline phones, are you using personal cell phones ? Thanks !
    • By Ron Ipach
      If you are currently texting your clients and are using one of those potentially expensive services that charge a pretty decent monthly fee, and then in some cases, up to an additional dollar per text to send automated and group texts to your clients, you'll probably want to check out a service that I've been recommending to my clients for several years - and it's totally FREE for your first 250 texts, then only .05 cents for each text after that.
      https://www.eztexting.com/
      Sure, it doesn't have a direct link to your client list, requiring you to export/import your mobile numbers into their system (a 10-minute process) - but once your client's mobile numbers are uploaded into EZtexting you can pre-schedule your individual and group texts to go out whenever you wish.
      Happy texting!
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors