Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Marconi
      If you are going to the Ratchet and Wrench Conference next week, I will be there to kick things off as the Key Note Speaker on the first day. I will also be making a presentation; Charging for Diagnostics on Friday, Sept 21. 
      If any member is attending the conference, please let me know and hopefully we can meet. 
      Here is the link to the conference: https://www.ratchetandwrench.com/articles/5651-ratchetwrench-announces-details-of-2018-management-conference
      Thank you,
      Joe Marconi 

• By Joe Marconi
      This is a reminder that I will be at the Ratchet and Wrench Conference.  This Monday, I will be making two presentations; "Beating Shop Owner Burnout" and "The True Cost of Comeback"
      If anyone is going, please stop by and say hello....and of course, please attend my presentations!
      Thank you.
      Joe
      https://rwconference.com/
    • By mspecperformance
      The Ratchet & Wrench Conference is fast approaching (Chicago September 24-26). I attended last year and it was a GREAT event. I am hoping for an even better one this year.
      Since we talk about how we should have an ASO meet up some day I thought it would be great to get a thread going on who is going to attend. I'd love to meet some of you guys and even if I don't really like you or your posts I promise I'll smile and shake your hand LOL j/k

I think its too late to make pins up or something like that to identify ASO members. Nerd out a bit haha.

If you'll be attending sound off below!
    • By Jay Huh
      Hey guys, if you subscribe to Ratchet and Wrench, you know they hold a conference every year. Anyone going? Or anyone been? Worth it?

It'll set me back $1500 not to mention cost of missing work.
    • By Jay Huh
      "The Net Result" "You have to check your numbers everyday. If you're not... you cannot be profitable." Nice to see a familiar name and shop in this months issue!! 
      Awesome average RO stat btw. Someone contacted me today actually from R&W for one of the "solutions" articles. 
  • AutoShopOwner Sponsors