Shop owners did you hear? If you have been affected by COVID-19 you are eligible for a SBA disaster loan of up to $2M. This loan is from the Federal Government with interest an rate of 3.75% and up 30yrs payment term. It is not available in private financial institutions (banks).
ALL STATES CAN NOW APPLY!
So what information do you need?
● Most recent Federal income tax returns
● Personal Financial Statement
● Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts
● You Fill out All SBA Paperwork
● Year-end profit-and-loss statement and balance sheet for that tax year
● A current year-to-date profit-and-loss statement
● Monthly sales figures for increases in the amount of economic injury.
And there may be even more!
We are currently helping shop owners navigate through the applications process.
For more info call us at 1954-324-0803 or book an appointment at https://calendly.com/markjohnsontaxplanner/45min