Quantcast

Post your shop's website!

Kaos

i like the fact that your website is easy to read and go through. When trying to show too much, i get a little lost/dizzy looking at web pages.

So yours is clean and simple : that's what i like.

i know you are not done yet, is it normal that the bottom links don't work (Welcome/Schedule/Team/Managment/Map/Address/Contact Us)

Good Work !

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I have a new website and would appreciate any feedback you guys could give me. I actually liked the look of my old website better, but the new guy I hired said the site coding was outdated. I do plan on making changes to the content as we go along. A lot of the things that are on it I don't like from a technician's viewpoint (IE Picture of diesel injection pump, some of the services listed). He told me not to worry we will review the performance in a few months and make any changes that are necessary. My biggest obstacle is the time it takes to write the content for the website. The good thing is that it is getting the phone to ring. I am not looking for feedback on looks or graphics as these have very little to do with it's performance. I want to use the website and tailor it to bring the right customers in. As with any advertising it seems to bring in a lot of price conscious customers which can be very difficult for a shop that focuses on quality and doing the job right.

www.littlefallsautoservice.com

We are still building ours. Just getting use to all the new technology and social media pages. Our next step is to have the story of our family owned business added somewhere on the site. The family has been in this business since 1930 right in downtown Riverview and our newest and second location is Hancock Tire and Auto Service just north of Riverview nearer to Tampa.

Hancock-Riverview Tire and Auto Service Centers

http://www.riverviewtire.com

http://www.hancocktireriverview.com

• 3 weeks later...

This is our new website. Still needs tweaking but I would love to hear some feedback on it. I like the "My Garage" feature. Customers can set up their vehicle to receive automated emails when factory service intervals are due and they will receive a monthly newsletter with any current coupons. I also like it because it is tied in with my management software so when a ticket is completed a garage profile is automatically created for the customer and they will receive the suggested service emails and also will receive a copy of their invoice by email after they leave.

www.autoDRx.com

New recently

www.johnsplaceglenview.com

Bossman, looks good but a couple of critiques if I may...

1.www.johnsplaceglenview.com looks to be the same as www.personalizedautocare.com, I would redirect one or the other domain to the other. Or you have domain masking going on. Search engines are not crazy about that.

2. All your pages have the same title or Meta Title which is not great for search engines:

<title>Glenview, Northbrook, Wilmette, and Winnetka Auto Repair Services | Personalized Auto Care | Glenview, IL</title>

MINI4U, nice looking site. All your pages seem to have the same Meta Title as well, which is not great for Search Engines. Looks like every web page is named:

<title>Botzon's Automotive. Specializing in European import service and repair. Spokane, WA</title>

But oddly, google does show a bunch of separate pages, was your site changed recently?

To check your site pages in google, type "site:www.botsonsauto.com" which will give you all the indexed pages. They will fall out if they all have the same title and your site will loose relevency.

Just a suggestion.. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Great thread to be revived.

Here is our website:

www.mspecperformance.com

Kukui made it for us. They do all of our internet marketing and CRM. We have been with them for about a year now. I am happy with the level of service and results we get. I need to update the pictures on the site, they are a little dated at this point.

• 1 month later...

http://pearsonautoak.com/

:) WIP....

Bradley that is a very very good website. There is not a lot of info in the home page just a good call to action, people are not overwelmed with who you are and what you do. 99% of everyone knows who you are and what you do already there are there to schedule an appt, get your location, or get your contact information.

xrac,

That is a terrible picture of me, I am young but that picture makes me look like I'm 12. I'm actually getting our website manager photographs of our shop, crew and myself. So hopefully within a couple days that will be changed.

http://pearsonautoak.com/

:) WIP....

Bradley that is a very very good website. There is not a lot of info in the home page just a good call to action, people are not overwelmed with who you are and what you do. 99% of everyone knows who you are and what you do already there are there to schedule an appt, get your location, or get your contact information.

North Pole??? I've gotta ask - what's your car count?

• 3 months later...